- LVM Physical Volume
- LVM PV
- A volume (disk or partition) consumed by a Volume Group to provide storage to Logical Volumes.
- LVM Volume Group
- LVM VG
- A logical unit that aggregates Physical Volumes to provision Logical Volumes
- LVM Logical Volume
- LVM LV
- A volume, part of a Volume Group, that exposes a slice of its backing storage.
- Kubernetes PersistentVolume
- Kubernetes PV
- An existing persistent storage volume available to Kubernetes workloads.
- Kubernetes PersistentVolumeClaim
- Kubernetes PVC
- A claim on a PersistentVolume consumed by one or more Pods.
Common Environment Variables¶
File to which Ansible will write logs on the controller. When empty, logging is disabled. See DEFAULT_LOG_PATH for more information.
Path to a file used to configure access to a Kubernetes cluster when using kubectl or other tools.